Our Services look to enrich our clients overall life and self-concept in a home like setting. By offering a variety of different services to meet all our clients’ needs we can strive to meet the quality they all deserve.
Trained staff is available 24-hours a day when you live in our Community Based Residential Facilities or Adult Family Homes. We teach skills to help you become more independent and have a sense of belonging, including:
- Health Monitoring: Medication Management, Medical appointments, Changes in Behaviors, Dietary/ Exercise (YMCA membership)
- Personal Care: Weather Appropriate Dressing, Grooming, Nail Care, and Bathing
- Daily Living: Meal Prep, Laundry, Light Bedroom Cleaning
- Social skills: Peer to Peer support, In-house and Community Activities
- Financial: Money Management
- Transportation: All Medical Appointments, Activities, and Employment/ Day Services